Saturday, February 07, 2009

Where did 2008 go? It went by so fast, I don't even know where to begin. Let's see......I am living in a 1BR and once had 2 cars. I sold one and kept the other because it was really crazy to keep both. I got promoted! I am grateful that my prayers have been answered.

Sadly, I started going back to my old habit of focusing on my career, and only my career. My Doctor friend decided that she had enough, and moved on. She was tried of waiting.......waiting for me to turn the corner. I really have this tendency of focusing on the future, and not living in the present. That is why I have gained a lot professionally, but my personal life has suffered.

I go home everyday, and enjoy the material wealth that Uncle Sam has given me. I have a 50 inch flat in my living room with matching surround sound, and a 32 flat in my bedroom to compliment my platform bed. I am slowly realizing that my apartment is full of nice things, but still somewhat empty. It's all superficial. I look at my siblings, and they are really happy........not because of their material wealth, but because they have their families.....it's real!

I taught myself how to drink. I got so waisted during my birthday. I just woke up on my couch not knowing how I got home. I was lucky enough that someone brought me home. According to my friends, she really took care of me. If you see her, she is tall, smart, and very pretty, but I will just stop there......because I have no idea where this thing is going....might be another topic all together.

That's the gist......will update soon.

1 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger tilamsik said...

mig,

nandito lang kami, ready to support you, as you turn the corner--or not.

i wish you happiness in the way you wish. having family and raising kids is great but it is also grueling.

take it easy. i wish you enlightenment and loving blessings :)

ate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home